PhysioFusion can help you to optimise your health and improve recovery times with the overall aim of improving function, reducing pain and ultimately improving the quality of your life.
We have a strong emphasis on education and making sure you understand your condition and how we can help. We welcome any questions to aid in your understanding which we know will help you recover faster.
If you are unsure if physiotherapy is right for you, or if we can help you with any aches and pains, please do not hesitate to contact us. If we do not feel we are the best place of treatment for you, we can refer you on to the appropriate healthcare provider.
Our Physiotherapists are highly qualified specialists in:
- Manual Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Sports Medicine
- Manipulative Therapy
- Exercise Rehabilitation and Prescription
- Kinesio Taping
- Muscle balance assessment programmes
- Rehabilitation or Prehabilitation for Orthopaedic surgery
- Massage Therapy
- Postural Correction
Our Acupuncturist is highly qualified specialists in:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture – Single-use, very fine smooth stainless steel needles are used.
- Acupressure – Pressure stimulation of the acupoints
- Electro Acupuncture – Electrical stimulation of acupoints.
- Tuina – Literally meaning ‘push pull’ Chinese form of manipulations.
- Cupping – Where a vacuum is created using cups at the acupoint helping in the smooth flow of qi and removing stagnation
- Moxibustion – Warming the channel at specific acupoints.
- Lifestyle Advice
Apart from treating aches and pains, Acupuncture is also beneficial in treating other chronic conditions like migraine, headache, chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression, insomnia, male and female infertility, menstrual disorders.
Massage is another service offered at Physio Fusion and is a great treatment for management and prevention of injury.
This service is available in 15mins or 30mins sessions